DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
Welcome to the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy page of HomesByNate. As a specialist with over two decades of experience in the drinkware industry, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of respect for intellectual property rights. This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures and guidelines we follow to address copyright infringements, ensuring the protection of both our content and the rights of content owners.
Copyright Infringement Notification
HomesByNate is committed to respecting the legal rights of copyright owners and creators. We strictly adhere to the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and other applicable copyright laws. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please notify us promptly.
To file a copyright infringement notification, you must provide:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including the URL of the page on HomesByNate where the alleged infringement occurred.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Submitting a Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification, please send a written communication that includes the required information to our designated Copyright Agent:
33 Drinkware Lane
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that your content is not infringing upon the copyrights of others.
To file a counter-notification, you must provide:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which HomesByNate may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the notification of alleged infringement.
Submitting a Counter-Notification
To file a counter-notification, please send a written communication that includes the required information to our designated Copyright Agent:
33 Drinkware Lane
HomesByNate respects the rights of copyright owners and takes copyright infringement seriously. We maintain a policy of terminating the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. If you repeatedly post or share content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others, we reserve the right to disable or terminate your account and access to our website.
Modifications to this DMCA Policy
HomesByNate reserves the right to modify or update this DMCA Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and it is the responsibility of users to review this page regularly to stay informed about any updates.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].